Fusion Faire 2017
07 – 10 September 2017
Lamia Barbara (IT)
Mat Jacob (CAN)
Michelle Sorensen (US)
Piny Orchidacae (PT)
Violet Scrap (IT)
Fusion Faire is a new tribal fusion festival developed as continuation of the well known Split Tribal Fest, with few changes (location and timing) but the same positive energy leading to one idea: Unite, educate and share!
Fusion Faire Zagreb is produced and organised by the renowned Tribal Fusion dancer and director of Split Tribal Fest and Natya Dance Company – Sundari Sunčica Dropulić, her partner Jean Luc de Ciseaux (Lunctus Tribus) and her bellyavenger companion Ita Fuček from Walde Dance Company.
Fusion Faire 2017 takes place in Zagreb – the capital of Croatia.
Aim of the Festival is:
- To unite & educate dancers of all levels and styles through dance intensives and workshops held by various talented and qualified teachers from our Tribal Fusion community.
- To promote talented performers (national & international) via professional Theatre Show & Haflas.
- To share dance clothes, jewellery and other accessorises (used & new) at our little bazaar where we encourage exchange between dancers.
- To relax and connect by taking a day off in the beautiful nature near Zagreb and have a picnic/sharing time with each other and teachers.
- To grow as a person and dancer with this experience.
- To introduce you to beautiful Croatia, starting with Zagreb – the capital.